How it works
How to Measure
For Full Wall Coverings
- Width – Measure the horizontal distance of the wall, from corner to corner.
- Height – Measure the vertical height at each corner of the wall. Some walls are not perfectly square. If there is a difference in height, always select the greater of the two height measurements.
Book an installation with our professional team (Melbourne area only) by calling +61420530766 or email us email@example.com or DIY.
Our wallpapers are designed for easy, DIY, no-mess installation. Using a little water, you can achieve a super-neat installation without any waste of material or effort!
When you buy your wallpaper from us, we send you detailed instructions on positioning and alignment of the wallpaper panels. Follow these instructions carefully and you can create an attractive, customized wall in minutes!
Install Your Wallpaper in 10 Easy Steps : GET. SET. GO!
- Make sure all the damaged areas are repaired and your wall surface is smooth. Clean the application area with a sponge and water to remove any debris.
- Make registration marks with a pencil on the wall area that you want to cover.
- Paste the wall wallpaper with adhesive.
- Place the print on the wall, overlapping the registration marks made earlier.
- Smooth out the panel on the wall using a sponge. All bubbles should be leveled in this process. Don’t worry about smaller bubbles. These will evaporate automatically as the print dries up.
- Remove excess water using a sponge and leave the print to dry for 15-30 minutes.
- Carefully trim excess material along the corners with a sharp knife.
How to Choose a Design
How to Choose Wallpaper Design for Interior Decor
Wallpapers are not only a practical and easy solution for vibrant interior design, they also reflect your personality, interests and creative flair. Therefore, choose your wallpaper carefully to add a personalized touch to your home or office interiors – without wasting time, effort or money.
With hundreds of irresistible wallpaper styles and designs available on Print a Wallpaper, you would surely be spoilt for choices. Don’t worry! We’ll help you choose your design in an easy and effortless manner.
For starters, the four most important factors to consider while choosing your own wallpaper design include:
The first essential step is to determine the orientation of the wallpaper. If your wall is horizontal, choose only horizontal designs; for vertically oriented walls, go for vertical wallpapers.
Once you have decided the orientation, measure your wall accurately to determine the exact size of the wallpaper required to cover it.
When you have themes ranging from Abstract to Zen and everything in between, why not let your imagination take flight? Don’t shy away from experimenting with themes, patterns or textures to see what fits your fancy!
Your wallpaper must enhance the aesthetic value of your interior design, without making the interior space look squashed. Add a dramatic touch to your large rooms by covering entire walls with classy wallpapers to instill the mood. Big rooms feel cozy with darker wallpaper designs and striking themes. For smaller rooms that need to look spacious, go for the contemporary-chic look with cleaner lines and simpler geometrical prints.