Our wallpapers are designed for easy, DIY, no-mess installation. Using a little water, you can achieve a super-neat installation without any waste of material or effort!
When you buy your wallpaper from us, we send you detailed instructions on positioning and alignment of the wallpaper panels. Follow these instructions carefully and you can create an attractive, customized wall in minutes!Install Your Wallpaper in 10 Easy Steps:
GET. SET. GO!
1. Make sure all the damaged areas are repaired and your wall surface is smooth.
2. Clean the application area with a sponge and water to remove any debris.
3. Make registration marks with a pencil on the wall area that you want to cover.
4. Paste the wall wallpaper with adhesive.
5. Place the print on the wall, overlapping the registration marks made earlier.
6. Smooth out the panel on the wall using a sponge. All bubbles should be leveled in this process. Don’t worry about tiny bubbles. These will evaporate automatically as the print dries up.
7. Remove excess water using a sponge.
8. Leave the print to dry for 15-30 minutes.
9. Carefully trim excess material along the corners with a sharp knife.
10. Lo and behold, you have a beautiful striking wall!